Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Upper Management.

Ummmmm

Ok.

The question on my mind lately is: Why, oh why, does it seem like the most idiotic, under qualified people end up in management positions? Not only are they the most annoying people you'll ever meet, but also completely unaware that no one likes them. I mean, how can you not know that your misspellings, trashy lifestyle, & bad taste offends every normal person within a 100 mile radius of you!

I guess it must be the lying skills. These people must have the longest proverbial Pinnochio noses in the history of Liars. Its too bad for us non-pathological types, slaving to the Brown Nosers, the Fakies, & the Cokeheads....or a combo of all three rolled into one. I say "Blegh" to this BS.

Now before I can go any further-I must say that I have had a few good bosses in the past-they weren't all crazy and I miss them very much.

I. Am. Tired. And not just for myself-but for all my friends who have to suffer through these people, day in, day out; just working hard for the money; even worse if they actually don't mind their job, but their boss ruins it for them.

I believe that must be included in like a "Life's Top 5 Ironies" list. Love your job, hate your boss.

1 comment:

  1. I concur pally-o. It is ironic. The honest, hard-working people are the pee-ons. WTH? And the liars, cheaters, and crackheads run the show. Yes, chalk that up to another great irony. Why, Lord??

    ReplyDelete