Tuesday, April 21, 2009

So who is this guy

and why does he feel the need to drive by my street at 7:30 in the morning, revving his engine and (from my deduction of sounds in my hearing impaired state right now) speeding like a bat out of H??!!!?!

I'm thinking of setting up a surveillance camera...or a stake out (when it starts getting warmer in the mornings) involving a carton of eggs.

Speaking of mornings, since I don't have local channels (i'm gonna get you DirectTV, i'm.gonna.get.you.) and like watching the news whilst eating brekky(insert "you are old" comment here)American Morning. The show is fine, reports the news & blah blah, but this morning I was watching & as it starts coming back on from a commercial break, i hear music from a familiar song. As I'm laying on the couch (Not lazy-Eardrops.) I start remembering clubbing escapades, long night joy rides....Holy Crap, they're playing Fergilicious??? No lie-the music from Fergilicious on a CNN show...i start paying attention now-Next commercial break-Swear it sounds like something from 50 or Luda.
Ok CNN, we get it. You're hip, you are down- playing your songs from 2006...or whenever Fergilicious came out. {Don't judge me, I have no perception of time-how it elapses, continues on...whatever}

You know, I realize that I use a lot of parenthesis and brackets-if this is annoying, I'm sorry. I can't help myself.

Another hot thought in my brain-

Have you seen Camilla Belle lately???

Camilla Belle,Ginnifer Goodwin

What has happened to that girl??? Where's the rest of her? All I see is a giant head and Toothpick arms. There's cute Ginnifer Goodwin (love her btw!), just smilin' in her cute dress and normal shape and then there's crazy big head toothpick arm w/ no back.

I mean, she was cool-she did The Ballad of Jack & Rose, very indie and Daniel Day Lewis-HELLO! But now...stick figure...Jonas brother? Siiiigh.




1 comment:

  1. I had just written you a long comment...and the power flickered and I lost it. WTH? Now my printer smells like fire. Great. Anyways. What is with CNN playing "hip" music? It's the news. And Camilla Belle just looks sick. She looks like a disproportionate starving Ethiopian. It's sad that Hollywood makes everyone strive to be a toothpick. It just isn't healthy. However, I'm lovin' the other girls dress. Sorry it took me so long to post a comment....I'm still lovin' the blog girl

    ReplyDelete