Monday, April 27, 2009

It's Me or the Dog

Oohhh Victoria Stillwell, you have an infinite supply of doggie wisdom. How I love your show, the crazy pet owners you encounter...one day i hope my dog will behave just as good as the ones you train......

Until then-

I believe my dog does not like to poop in the dark. I recently got a new puppy (Fontaine,Fonnie for short, she's a cocker spaniel)and I'm worried I'm going to over mother her...which will induce prissiness & snobbery. And last night, I think I saw an example-So she usually takes a little bathroom break at the beginning & in the middle of night and not to be gross, but usually i see at least two number "2"s...when we went outside, many times, she didn't want to go any further then the aloe plant-which is right next to the house. And she refused to go number 2. Refused. -Now, good doggie training says to pick a spot and stick with it when potty-training, but last night, i was just trying to get her to GO.

3 things come to mind.

1-she is constipated
2-Who would want to take a poop in the dark anyway?
3-she's lazy.

It might be a combination of all 3. Or mayhap, she is becoming like me...I, for one, do not enjoy pooping in the dark and am very lazy. If she is like this, then I guess it's going to be smooth sailing for nighttime activity.

Anyway, she is very cute and adorable, and I'm going to post some pics when i get access to a better computer.

In other news---

SWINE FLU=Scared, already germaphobe & hypocondriactic (sp? word?) Krystle. First West nile, then mad cow, then hoof & mouth, Bird flu(not as scary-all the way across the world, but still) NOW This. I've never even had a flu shot-didn't think it was good for me, ppl always seem to come down with flu even when they have flu shots...doesn't seem very affective...and now...umm...should i get one?? Should I retrieve the mask that i wore the first day i went back to work after surgery??? I'm already taking like a bazillion mgs of Vitamin C, Echinacea, and drinking at least one Emergen-C a day.

Should I not worry?? The White House says not to. I mean, they reported Obama was playing golf...not worried...hmm

On to American Morning's tips about erasing your "cyber footprint", AM brought in a "cyber expert" to explain how you can limit your info on the web. Now, I can't remember the girl's name-but she started asking some sad questions. "So "so&so", say there are pictures on my facebook and i'm worried that a potential employer might see them...what do i do?" UMMMMMM....You put them on there....You could probably figure out how to take them off...say...Delete an album?? "What if someone tagged me?" UMMMMM go to the pic and click on "Untag"????

Oh American Morning....sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment