Thursday, May 7, 2009

SO SLOW

I really wish I had a job that did not involve sales.

Every time I am in this store, no one comes in. I feel like Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory="No one ever goes out, No one ever goes in." Jerks!

I leave for lunch-we get busy-I come back, we get slow. I have a day off-busy. I work all week=slooooooow.

Jerks!

I'm so tired of having quotas pushed on me. So tired of pushing crap.

Blegh. It's my own fault I guess...Blegh Retail.

Moving on-

On a brighter note: Wolverine was awesomeo yesterday! Ahhhh Hugh Jackman, Ahhhh Ryan Reynolds, Ahhhh Leiv Schrieber, Ahhh that other guy!

A lot of action, but definitely plenty of Eye Candy for the ladies.

Now I just have to wait until Transformers 2 comes out--Shia Labeouf, oh if we ever met, I just know the sparks would fly!.....

Enough of that.

Update on The Fonz- She has entered "Crazy Puppy Stage", the one where she freaks out and runs super fast in circles for about 1 minute. She is also jealous of my make up items, which sit on the foot rest in the morning for my accessibility, since I'm in front of the big mirror in the living room. She will growl at them(lifeless containers & brushes), no lie, until i move the stuff to the table. She also likes toes and feet, for licking, for biting-she bites to test if she will get in trouble and darn it, every time!Too bad Mommy is consistent. Other than that, she is still the cutest puppy ever and unfortunately, I hope she knows that...I don't know why I want a prissy dog...Maybe it's from watching Oliver & Company too many times...the poodle Georgette-How I loved her!

1 comment:

  1. BUT! Shia is MINE!! I know he's a little young..but, I've been stalking him since Even Stevens on Disney!!

    ReplyDelete