Friday, April 17, 2009

I think the power company installed my AC Unit

Because the minute that thing comes on, it starts sucking all the money out of my wallet. I know it's a conspiracy, I know it! How can it use that much energy....and don't try to explain it to me, because I'm not interested in listening and I'm sure if I thought about it, it would make perfect sense....But I'm not going to do that. I'm going to complain.

And another thing-Taxes out of my paycheck. Every middle & end of the month, I look at those checks and I wonder: WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY? I could be making that when I only get this much?? Again don't try to explain and no, I won't think it through. I just want the money!

On a completely different note: IF you remember My Best Friend's Wedding and you had/have some nostalgic inclination towards Rupert Everett (before the Inspector Gadget days) go to Bestweekever.tv and do a search for him. They posted a picture of him yesterday and OMG, You just have to see it for yourself. I don't say OMG in a good way either...he doesn't even look English anymore---And I don't know what English looks like, I'm just saying-Back in the day, you could tell. ...with him anyway. Siiigh poor Rupey....I saw him on Martha Stewart a week ago, and as much as I hate Martha and her monotonous voice and place settings, I could not stop watching...I just couldn't believe it was him. Surely there had been a mistake but they started talking about Madonna and blah blah and yeah.

Plastic surgery is not for everyone.

1 comment:

  1. You crazy thing.. What really sucks is when you realize that pretty much you're just handing the money you pay in taxes to people getting paid to have kids. Why, oh why, can't they drug test a person before they get governmental assistance?? Bleh...makes me sick.

    ReplyDelete