Thursday, May 28, 2009

A Few Notes to Self:

After finishing up the Rum last night (My house is now dry, Thank you...for how long?...) I realize this morning that I may have made a few bad decisions.

1-Using my phone to call....Everyone. Lol. I did have a good conversation with my buddy Charley. He seemed like the only one willing to brave a chat after hearing my slurring "I miss you man" voicemails. **Note to self: If going to be drinking on a Wednesday night, do not call all of your friends to inform them, For fear of losing them by implying you are a raging alcoholic.

2-I have this hang up about changing out of work clothes to reg clothes when I get home, it just creates more laundry to do later but I want to be comfortable, but then what if I have to go somewhere? But do I want to go there in my dressy work clothes anyway? Dilemma. So last night I mixy-matchied. I left this tube top on (fancy tube top, wore jacket over it in public anyway, shut up.)and I changed into some sleepy shorts. I was listening to a pretty awesome CD and after starting "to feel the music" (the only way i could describe it) I decided I was going to dance in my black high heels and pretend I was Lady GaGa. Yes I understand that I am 23 years old. **Note to self: When being Lady GaGa, remember to take the heels off to take the dog out. Sinking into the ground with every step you take is not becoming, nor is it safe after fun times with Rum.

3-Watching TBS, where they have a tendency to play the same movie over and over.**Note to self: DO NOT WATCH THE NOTEBOOK.EVER.

Something else that I noticed last night and yesterday-Everything was Loud. Is lefty starting to function?? Hope Hope Hope! But then I got scared-Am I going to be like Val Kilmer in At First Sight or whatever that movie is?? He had a really hard time adjusting to his new vision...of course he was totally blind whereareas I am not/wasn't completely deaf. Still, things were loud-I heard a truck that I swore was in my front yard, driving up into my house. And I don't have ol' what's her face to guide me along the way, then break up with me and then get back together at the very end. (For those of you who haven't seen the movie-Yeah that's the way it happens. Sorry.)

3 comments:

  1. Oh, my little raging alcoholic of a friend....hahaha. Although, I have not yet gotten the drunken "I miss you, man" message on my phone, I have received the oh-so-funny rum-soaked text messages. They were hil-ar-ious. Like jibberish. Loved it. At the time I wondered "What the hell is she talking about" but later on I got a good laugh out of it :)
    Surprisingly, I'm not SO very concerned about the dancing around in high heels trying to be Lady GaGa. But when you break out with the big-banged white wig she's got, I WILL be a tad concerned.
    And what the heck is up with the notebook being on TBS, that's not a funny movie. That's a sad/sweet one.
    I'm glad your hearing is coming back. Maybe you'll have a SUPER ear that can hear everything. Wouldn't that be great?? I could use you to get all the info :) Just don't get around people who talk really loud. I had one of those spy ear thingys in my ear trying to demonstrate it to ol' elmer fudd one night and Dale's friend Franky about busted my ear drum with his loud banter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Aleta..Super Hearing in that one ear and you'll be like SUPERMAN!! You can hear cries for help and then go crime fighting in your black heels and tube top!

    ReplyDelete
  3. god i bet you looked awesome in your lady gaga outfit... that totally made me laugh.
    hey, and notice that all of us that commented have names that start with A.... oooh, creepy...

    ReplyDelete