Thursday, June 4, 2009

I Sat At The Window In My Room...

That is an amazazing song by Allison Krauss that I have NEVER EVER been able to find. It's off the Ya Ya Sisterhood movie and I have never been able to download it. (Buy the soundtrack you say? BAHAHHAHAHA)

A few things today-

My ear is definately different. I feel vibrations from echos and loudness, everything sounds louder, people sound louder to me. It's a crazy sensation, kind of uncomfortable but no, I am not having First Sight caliber problems like Blindy McBlinderson. (if that is offensive, I am sorry.) Now all i need to do is go to a movie theater and have someone sit on my left side and whisper to me the whole time...I need a good "whisper about" movie...any suggestions?


Last night, I think I dreamt the most vivid dream I have ever had. There was a pool and i could feel the water when I jumped in. I saw alot of people that I haven't seen in a long time and it was just crazy insane how real it was. I even made out with somebody I didn't even know and I could taste their mouth & tongue (Sorry. Graphic, Have you ever made out with strangers? HOT... Dream-wise of course heh heh) Of course, this morning I feel beat...


I wish I was a more encouraging person. Being the baby of my family has made me very self-centered so I do tend to forget about things not concerning me and it makes me feel like a very crappy person. It's no excuse about my personality now, because I know how I act and I have the ability to change that. I do want to be more helpful, more compassionate and sacrificing--just can't forget to take the opportunities to do that when they are presented to me. So I'm going to continue to work on that. Just letting everyone know...

Wow weird paragraph. That's pretty much it for now. Aleta-you are my best friend and I love you dearly-I had so much fun with you the last weekend and you are my bright light! Night Bright (I Love those things!) Anyway, I just wish I could make you happy again because you deserve to be Happy!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad that your ear is getting better. We will now be able to whisper (and you actually hear me!) Yay! I'm going to have to look that song up. I love Allison Krauss and I love the YaYa Movie...so I'm sure I'd love the song. That's wierd about the dream..but cool. Glad you had a good one. (although that is odd about tasting their mouth and tongue...are you sure you didn't have a stalker around you while you were sleeping?? kidding.)

    ReplyDelete