Saturday, June 13, 2009

Might as well face it...

Addicted to Loooove

Ohhh 80s-you gave us some really good music and some really bad music. And I guess that's why we have radio stations that give us the best of you, the 90s & today. Except the today part includes a handful of the most annoying songs of the decade which you decide to play repeatedly until we want to vomit knives(kudos to jessica for that expression, yes I stole it because I love it.)

Anywho,

So the other day while my bro was here visiting, we went to watch Star Trek. Amazing btw, it made me want to watch the old episodes and then go back and watch it again. So I could pick up more things...yeah.... So when we went to order popcorn and drinks, I picked up on the vibe of the cashier trying to upsell items to us. For $.25 more you can get this GInormous vat of popcorn instead of the medium which you won't be able to finish anyhow. And then I ordered a water. He told me for $.50 more I could get a Liter. Immediately Farva raced through my brain shouting "GIVE ME A GD LITER OF COLA" So before I could stop myself I erupted with LITER COLA! BAHAHAHHAHAHA Do you have Liter Cola, what's a liter cola?? Unfortunately, I don't think the dude had ever seen Super Troopers, which Puh, Shame on him. I think my brother got it....maybe.

In other news-

Fonnie has discovered her reflection and she.does.not.like.it! The other night she barked and growled at the glass on my entertainment center for a good 15 minutes. I would've stopped her but every time she growled she sounded more and more like the Cowardly Lion off the Wizard of Oz. It was way too entertaining to interrupt. "If iiii were the KHiinng of the Forrrresst!"

Has anyone seen the latest pic of Adam Lambert? What is up with the guy always thinking he's fat? Every time I read anything on him, he's made a comment about his weight. He's super cute and just got on the cover of Rolling Stone but this pic I saw of him on Yahoo? Looks like plastic. Very very Mannequin-esque. Still cute though. Never watched AI so I have no idea what he sounds like. And I didn't know they had to be all hush hush on AI about their sexuality...of course, clay aiken held it in for quite awhile after...but c'mon.

That's all for now...Oh go to Yahoo and click on Entertainment for the pic I'm talkin' about. Too lazy to post it.

1 comment:

  1. Have you yet figured out if you're related to that guy from American Idol? Curious. That is hilarious about good ol' Fonnie. She cracks me up. Kennedy barked all last night into the wee hours of the morning. Puppies and the crazy things they do. haha

    ReplyDelete